I am writing to encourage your support of Market Day, a new monthly food fundraiser at Bishop Donahue. This fundraiser will start in January 2013 and every time you purchase groceries from Market Day, you are directly helping to meet the needs of our students.
Here are three reasons to support us through Market Day:
1. Your Order Matters: You help Bishop Donahue with every purchase by shifting money that you already spend at the grocery store to our school.
2. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Market Day guarantees you will be satisfied with the taste and quality of their products. Please call 877-632-7753 with any questions.
3. Easy to Order: Shop online at marketday.com, via your smart phone or turn in a paper order guide to our chairperson – then simply pick-up your groceries at our school. Our School Number when ordering on-line is 29916
4. Online Only Orders. Clearance items every month. Great Deals! Check it out!
5. Order for January and get a $2.00 coupon for your February order.
6. Orders for January are due by Jan. 16 at Noon.
Our First Market Day pick-up is on January 22, 2013 from 2:00 p.m. to 3 p.m. If you would like to volunteer, please contact our chairperson, Kathy Yannerella at (304)233-3345.
Market Day has also provided a great new opportunity for you to save money while supporting our organization with SchoolShare. When you sign up at myschoolshare.com you’ll receive a valuable roadside assistance program, a $25 restaurant.com certificate every month, free music downloads, movie ticket rebates and over $2500 in dining, entertainment and shopping discounts for only $6.95 a month. With your membership our school will receive $1 each month.
We need your help. Please place your order today. Pass this along to your family, friends and neighbors. Together, we will make Market Day a success for Bishop Donahue and ensure the best educational experience for your children.